More than Enough

washinglaundry

Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Washing loads of clothes for two people means that I have more than enough clothing to wear and that I have someone I share my life with.

Ironing means I have somewhere nice to go.

Dusting means I live indoors and not on the streets.

Vacuuming means I have a floor to vacuum and a way to keep it clean.

Scrubbing the shower and toilets means I have running, hot water.

Meal planning means that I have so much, I am able to choose what I want to eat.

Cooking three meals a day means I have enough to eat.

Changing sheets means I have a bed to sleep in and even an extra to share.

Checking email means I have internet access, which is access to friends, family, and more information than ever before.

Those routine, arduous, boring tasks are signs that we are living in God’s abundance.

Life really is all about perspective.

Just another lesson from Gideon.

What could you add to this list?

You may see us linked up with one of these lovely blogs.

Comments

1. Teresa says

love this! My hubby is a bit more messy than I’d like, but when I complain about cleaning up after him he always reminds me that I’d rather have him and his mess, than not have him all! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

2. says

What a great list! I need to post this on my mirror to read each morning. Thank you for the attitude adjustment!
    Going through the motions of sweeping the floors and washing kitchen counters means I have a roomy home to host friends and family for the holidays or for any ol’ reason.

3. says

This is really great and an awesome way to change one’s perspective on the mundane! I need to remember this perspective!! Thank you! 🙂

4. says

So very true .. perspective is amazing when you actually look at it.

Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. 🙂

¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

5. says

This should be a printable! I definitely need to look at it regularly! Thank you so much for sharing!
    And thanks for linking up to Raising Imperfection this week while I’m a co-hostess! Please come back to Mommynificent on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Have a magnificent day!
    Tina

6. Sarah says

Love the list. Dancing in God’s abundance right along with you.

So delighted to meet you. I hope you don’t mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some serious goodness.

I would love you to share this post! A group of moms gather each week. I usually post on Mondays, but missed it this week. I start jotting a few notes and then others join in. You can post whenever, doesn’t have to be anything new, it can be a gem nestled in your pages. I get the filled to the brim momma schedules.

Just moms. Sharing our notes. Creating a melody.

Be blessed,
    Sarah

Trackbacks

Share the joy! Leave a comment!